Monday, March 25, 2013
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
On February 7th, CSM Nashville hosted it's second annual Partnership Appreciation Luncheon. This is a time for the contacts from all of our ministry partners to come together and share in a meal and celebrate all the amazing work being done in our city. As we sat together at Istanbul Restaurant, taking turns explaining the heart of our organizations, I was in awe of the various ways healing is occurring in Nashville:
- urban farming which tends to the nutritional needs of the hungry
- creative kid and youth programs that empower the next generation to overcome obstacles and see the possibilities in their future
- transitional housing designed to walk together in community with people coming out of addiction or trauma
- people advocating for and walking with the homeless
There is movement for change here in Nashville, and I am incredibly grateful that CSM Nashville and our groups can be a part of supporting it.
- Jes Williams, CSM Nashville City Director
Learn how YOU can serve with CSM in Nashville!
Wednesday, March 06, 2013
One of our CSM Houston ministry partners, Elijah Rising, made the news for their human trafficking van tours, which our college and urban intensive groups have experienced. Check it out...