On February 7th, CSM Nashville hosted it's second annual Partnership Appreciation Luncheon. This is a time for the contacts from all of our ministry partners to come together and share in a meal and celebrate all the amazing work being done in our city. As we sat together at Istanbul Restaurant, taking turns explaining the heart of our organizations, I was in awe of the various ways healing is occurring in Nashville:
- urban farming which tends to the nutritional needs of the hungry
- creative kid and youth programs that empower the next generation to overcome obstacles and see the possibilities in their future
- transitional housing designed to walk together in community with people coming out of addiction or trauma
- people advocating for and walking with the homeless
There is movement for change here in Nashville, and I am incredibly grateful that CSM Nashville and our groups can be a part of supporting it.
- Jes Williams, CSM Nashville City Director
Learn how YOU can serve with CSM in Nashville!