Wednesday, September 09, 2009

CSM Trip Participants Respond

In their own words..
THE BEST PART OF MY TRIP WAS:
“What I really liked about this week was that I had new experiences every day and there were many uncomfortable situations. This made me realize that I’m always comfortable where I’m at and that’s not what I need.”

“Six months ago I started working with these youth. It was not until this trip that I have felt that our youth have connected with each other, connected with me and connected with God. I have seen such growth in these people in such a short time that it has just been totally awesome. I don’t think that I have ever been on a trip that has changed the participants as much as this trip.”

“At times I did get a little aggravated by all of the sadness, but it was God opening my eyes to a whole new world-‘the real world.’”

Learn how YOU can serve with CSM on a urban mission trip!

No comments: