I love our ministry partners! All of them. All of the time.
But this year in particular, I have been so inspired by the way they have come alongside each other....supporting each other's ministries and thinking outside the box.
Here are just a few examples
- Nashville CARES can now provide their clients fresh produce, thanks to Nashville Food Project.
- East Nashville Cooperative Ministries has begun hosting Open Table's resource shelters.
- CCF-Trinity Lane invited Nashville Food Project's mobile feeding ministry to host potluck dinners for their neighbors.
- Hands on Nashville's Urban Farm invited YCAP's youth to come be a part of their summer programming.
Each one of these organization are unique in their vision, yet they are not blind to the value that the other organizations have. I am grateful to see humility, grace, and creativity moving in Nashville through these people.
- Jes Williams, CSM Nashville City Director
Learn how YOU can serve with CSM in Nashville!