Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nashville Participants Respond to Urban Ministry

BEFORE COMING TO CSM, I DIDN’T REALIZE:
“I could make so many excuses to protect my comfort and not serve and love, and that the homeless are people just like us who need to be loved.”

ONE MINISTRY SITE OR PERSON THAT IMPACTED ME WAS:
“Maurice and Larry [at Samaritan Ministries] thanks for giving me the experience to talk to you because you guys really opened the door for me to actually find God…and I thank you for that.”
“John and Charlie…I want to thank you for your wisdom. Thank you for letting us just sit down and talk to you.”

WHEN I GO HOME I COMMIT TO:
“Starting a ministry similar to Isaiah 58– the mobile feeding ministry”
“Prayer”

Learn how YOU can serve with CSM in Nashville!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Serving in Nashville is one of the best choices you could make for yourself our your youth group!